Thursday, January 13, 2005

Tell me I can't carry it.

Went to Target tonight on the scooter. Just because I think you will be impressed, here is the list of items I acquired and successfully transported home on the Vespa:

• A two pack of Bounty (Select-a-Size, natch)
• A set of queen sized jersey sheets
• Two standard pillows
• A pair of gloves (30% off!)
• One brown belt
• A two-pack of contact solution
• A plastic tub of moisty wipes
• One container of Tree Hut Shea Butter body crème
• Target brand pseudephredine (two boxes)
• Some hand lotion
• A replacement tap water filter
• Quart size Ziplocs
• Gallon size Ziplocs
• Something that just says “Target Brand” and I have no memory of what it is.

Heh. Ingenuity. Spatial relations.

2 Comments:

Blogger tomdog said...

a brown belt in what martial art discipline?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I find PCs are the most stressfull items to transport on a Vespa... even with a rack.

All I can say is... make sure you never leave home without a roll of Duct Tape!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home