Monday, November 28, 2005

Maintenance

Last week was a bit hectic in the days running up to the holiday. Tuesday night I spent a long time with my ever-affable Vespa mechanic. I got oil change & filter, new variator rollers, new belt, rear brake adjustment, front brake pads, front tire. I really, really needed new pads. If you look on my buzznet page you will see just how low they were. The new (stock) rollers make quite a difference; the old set were Malossi and were worn down, causing accelerations in the lower speeds a bit rough. Now it’s creamy smooth and a pleasure. And the knocking I thought I heard on Wednesday seems to have corrected itself.

After work on Wednesday I had a relatively short - only 2 and a half hours! - hair appointment with Julio at Estilo. He’s working on getting a website together with the help of a family member. I love the name: shampoolio.com. Maybe one of these days he'll get a computer and will be able to receive emails. Julio is sooo analog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home