Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday reporting

Traffic was not as light as one might have preferred, but it had a pleasing, flowing quality all the way to the office. All the roads seemed smoother than average too. I’m not sure what to attribute this to. Maybe all the extra sleep I got during the four-day weekend?

In other news, I'm really annoyed that I am still not able to upload directly to my buzznet page from my cell phone. I can send pictures to other email addresses, but they ain't working at buzznet. Since last Thursday. I guess all their tech people are still on holiday. I don't begrudge them at all, but it's quite strange that I should be unable to post from my phone for so long. Each time I re-test it, too, I get pinged against my pix messaging account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home